PA Lite Terms And Conditions
The term “us” or “we” refers to the Local Tax Cooperative (owners of the website) whose registered office is York Adams Tax Bureau, 1405 N. Duke St., York, PA 17405.The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Current Members of the Local Tax Cooperative
Berks Earned Income Tax Bureau - www.berkseit.com
Blair County Tax Collection Bureau - www.blairtax.org
Danville Area Earned Income Tax Office - Montour County - www.danveito.com
Municipal & School Earned Income Tax Office - Lycoming County - www.wasd.org
York Adams Tax Bureau - www.yatb.com
- You intend to conduct transactions by electronic means with collectors of the Local Tax Cooperative and hereby apply for/have applied a User Name and Password for that purpose.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of processes and services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the information you submit through this site is accurate and complete.
- We are committed to ensuring the security of information which you transmit to us, once it is received, by employing various means of procedural, technical, and physical security. However, we do not guarantee the security of any information which you transmit to us, while the information is in transit. Your use of this website to transmit information to us via the Internet is at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Local Tax Cooperative’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.